The Zionist FAQ section has been specifically built to counter the prevalent Israeli Zionist propaganda, which unfortunately has gone mostly unanswered in the West and Israel. We have assumed that the reader is familiar with the evolution of the Palestinian-Israeli conflict, and has some questions for Palestinians to answer. So if you’re a beginner to the conflict and would like to know more, we recommend visiting our introductory section that contains a short list of articles about the conflict, click here for further details.
A special thanks goes to Mark Kober- Smith, an anti-Zionist British Jew, for editing and proofreading this important book. Over several months, Mark put an incredible amount of time and effort to bring this section to what it is today.
Historical Zionist FAQs
- Why do Palestinians want to destroy Israel and drive Israeli Jews into the sea?
- Why did Arabs reject the proposed UN GA partition plan which split Palestine into Jewish and Arab states?
- Why did seven well equipped Arab armies attempt to destroy the poorly armed and newly founded ‘Jewish State’?
- Isn’t it true that Palestinians left their homes during the 1948 war because their leaders asked them to leave?
- Why do Palestinians insist on a country of their own? Isn’t it true that Palestine was empty and inhabited by nomadic people?
- Why should Palestinians have their own country? Isn’t it true that Palestinians never had either a state, nor any distinct culture or language of their own?
- Isn’t it true that Israel is the only democracy in the Middle East?
- Aren’t Palestinians as responsible as their leader al-Hajj Amin Hussieni who collaborated with the Nazis during WW II?
- Isn’t true that Palestine was destitute until Israelis made its desert bloom?
- God promised the descendants of the prophet Abraham the ‘Promised Land’, why are Palestinians defying the Almighty’s prophecy?
Current Zionist FAQs
- Why did Arafat reject Barak’s “generous” offer at Camp David?
- Palestinians are not the only people to have been subjected to population transfer, it is normal in human history
- Isn’t it a fair ‘population exchange’ between Palestinian refugees and Jewish refugees from many Arab countries?
- Why don’t Arabs welcome their Palestinian Arab brothers?
- How could Palestinians send their kids to riot against Israeli soldiers?
- Israel is the strongest force in the Middle East, how come Arabs are not willing to accept this fact?
- Why do Palestinians seek to destroy Israel’s ‘Jewish Character’ by insisting on their return to their homes in Israel?
- How come Arabs fail to understand the unique and special connection Jews have for Eretz Yisrael?
- Why do Arabs ONLY understand the language of force?
- Documentary Videos: Responding Zionist Myths and Propaganda
- Click here if you wish to download a companion book for this section, it is in MS-Word format and only 400K in size.
From world and Israeli leaders, to famous Academia, click here to read several prominent quotes related to Palestine, Palestinians, and Arabs in general.
Israel’s Right to Be Racist:
Often thought of us a myth, please click here to read a detailed article written by Joseph Massad.
Jewish National Fund:
Learn more about the National Jewish Fund here.
You must be logged in to post a comment.