As Israel attempts to portray itself as a victim, the truth is it is their attempt to cover the heinous crimes they are guilty of. It is unfortunate the US media fails to reference the atrocities Israel has committed, as they do the Holocaust, and those they continue to commit on a daily basis against the innocent Palestinian civilian population.
Please note that the list of massacres below is not exclusive of the massacres committed at the hands of Israeli state sponsored terrorism from its inception.
These are just some of the massacres committed against the Palestinians and Lebanese by the Zionists. If the raids on southern Lebanon old and new were to be taken into account, the true magnitude of Zionist crimes against humanity could start to emerge. If one were to go into the gruesome details of the atrocities committed in 1948, the mopping up operations, the deliberate humiliation and massacres of Arabs and the desecration and looting of the holy places of both Muslim and Christian by the Israeli army and settlers; one might just start to appreciate what Zionism is all about.
- The Palestinian Encyclopedia
- Ghazi al-Sa’di, Massacres and Practices, 1936-1983, Amman, Dar al-Jalil lil-Nashr wal-Dirasat [The Galilee House for Publication and Research] , June 1985
- al-Sa’di, op. cit.
- Dr. Hamdan Badr, The Role of the Hagana Organization in the Establishment of Israel, Amman: Dar al-Jalil lil-Nashr wal-Dirasat, 1985.
- Arafat Hijazi, Dair Yasin: The Roots and Dimensions of the Crime in Zionist Thought
- Roget Delurme, trans. by Nakhla Kallas, I Accuse, Dar al-Jurmuq lil-Tiba’a wal-Nashr [The Jurmuq House for Printing and Publication]
- Dominique Lapierre and Larry Collins, O’ Jerusalem, 1972, p. 275
- Hijazi, op. cit.
- al-Sa’di, op. cit.
- Salih al-Shar’, op. cit.
- Jawad al-Hamad, The Palestinian People: Victim of Zionist Massacres and Terrorism, Markaz Dirasat al-Sharq al-Awsat [Center for Middle East Studies], 1995
- The Memoirs of Ariel Sharon, trans. by Antoine Abir, Beirut, Maktabat Bisan, 1991
- Emile Habiby, Kufr Qasim: the Political Massacre, Haifa: Manshourat Arabask [Arabask Publications], 1976
- Habiby, op. cit., p. 17
- al-Hamad, op. cit.
- Among the Most Important Terrorists, Beirut: Mu’assasat al-Dirasat al-Filistiniya [The Foundation for Palestinian Studies], 1973
- Husayn Abu al-Naml, The Gaza Strip, 1948-1967: Economic, Political, Social and Military Developments, Beirut: Center for Research, PLO, 1979
- Ghazi al-Sourani, The Gaza Strip, 1948-1993, Beirut: Dar al-Mubtada’, 1993
- Abu al-Naml, op. cit.
- Abd al-Hafiz Muhammad, The Massacre: Beirut, Sabra and Shatila, the Invasion of Lebanon, Amman, the Akhbar al-Usbu’ [Weekly News] newspaper, 1982
- The Qatar News Agency, The Invasion, the Massacre: Crime of the Twentieth Century, 1982
- al-Hamad, op. cit.
- Amnoun Kabliyouk, trans. by the Arab Translation Center, Sabra and Shatila: The Investigation of a Massacre, Paris: Manshourat al-Maktab al-Arabi [Arab Office Publications], 1983
- Muhammad, op. cit.
- al-Sa’di, A Document of Crime and Condemnation, Amman: Dar al-Jalil lil-Nashr, 1983
- Kabliyouk, op. cit.
- The Qatar News Agency, op. cit.
- Sahifat al-Muslimun al-Sa’udiya (the Saudi newspaper, The Muslims), March 5, 1993
- Nawaf al-Zaru, Jerusalem: Between Zionist Judaization Plans and the Palestinian Struggle and Resistance, Amman: Dar al-Khawaja lil-Nashr wal-Tawzi’ [Khawaja House for Publication and Distribution], 1991
- The Jordanian newspaper, Al-Dustour, October 9, 1990
- al-Zaru, op. cit.
- The Jordanian newspaper, Al-Ra’y [Opinion], February 26, 1994
- Usama Mustafa, “Goldstein: Settler, Soldier, or the Forbidden Fruit of Peace?” the Filastin al-Muslima [Muslim Palestine] magazine (London), April 1994
- The Jordanian newspaper, Al-Aswaq [Markets], February 27, 1994
- A team of analysts, “The Israeli Campaign Against the Hamas Movement and the Hizbollah Organization: Programs, Goals, Outcomes and Implications”, the periodical Qadaya Sharq Awsatiya [Middle East Issues], No. 2, Amman, Markaz Dirasat al-Sharq al-Awsat [Center for Middle East Studies]
- “No Massacre at Jenin: Says Who?” by Stephen Gowans, August 2002
- Jerusalem Post, ‘Gaza Massacre’ 2008
You must be logged in to post a comment.